Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
20:59 30th Jan, 2013
Samsung Announces 4.5" GALAXY Express With 4G LTE
Features a 5 mp camera, 1.2 GHz dual core CPU, and Android Jelly Bean.
Get ready for some more confusion, as Samsung has unveiled yet another GALAXY phone that looks very similar to the GALAXY S Duos, S III, S III mini, and Grand. Dubbed as the GALAXY Express, this new phone packs in the Android Jelly Bean OS and 4G LTE support. The handset's 4.5" Super AMOLED screen has pixel dimensions of 480x800. It's powered by a dual-core processor, and has 1 GB of RAM. For photography, it's equipped with a 5 mp autofocus camera. Here's a complete list of specs provided by the manufacturer:
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, 1 GB of RAM.
- 4.5" Super AMOLED screen with 480x800 pixels.
- 5 megapixel main camera with LED flash; 1.3 mp front-facing camera.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, FM Radio, A-GPS, NFC (in select regions).
- 8 GB internal storage, MicroSD card slot (supports up to 64 GB).
- Micro-USB 2.0, 3.5 mm jack.
- Android (Jelly Bean).
- Accelerometer, Geo-magnetic, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, and Gyro.
- 2000 mAh battery.
Going by the specs, this phone seems to resemble the Galaxy S II's American variant — Skyrocket, which also had a 4.5" screen and dual-core processor. In Samsung's current line-up, the Express is placed a notch above the recently-announced GALAXY S II Plus. As of this writing, we don't have any details regarding its pricing and availability. However, since the S II Plus is going to be priced under Rs 25,000, expect the Express to cost slightly more than that.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000