18:29 29th Jan, 2013
NXG XFAB2 Mini Dual-SIM Phone Launched At Rs 12,500
Features a 4.7-inch IPS display, 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, 12 MP camera and Android 4.1 OS.
Pune-based NXG Electronics has unveiled its newest product — the XFAB2 Mini. The handset is positioned to offer everything you would expect from a high-end smartphone, but at a budget price. For starters, the XFAB2 Mini is a dual-SIM device, featuring a 1.2 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9 processor and 1 GB of RAM. It has a 4.7" IPS display with 540x960 pixels.
It runs Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) out of the box. For imaging, it offers a 12 mp rear camera and a 2 mp front camera for video calling. Below are the full specifications of the NXG XFAB2 Mini:
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system.
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Cortex A9 processor.
- 1 GB RAM.
- 4.7" IPS display with pixel dimensions of 540x960.
- Dual-SIM (GSM + GSM).
- 4 GB internal storage (expandable to 64 GB with micro-SD card).
- 12 mp rear camera; 2 mp front camera.
- 2100 mAh Li-ion battery.
- 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM Radio.
The NXG XFAB2 Mini is priced at Rs 12,500, and ships with 4 GB memory card and screen protector under an introductory offer. At this price, the phone does seem to have quite a few things going in its favour. For now, its only direct competitor would be Micromax with its recently showcased A116 Canvas HD smartphone, which is expected to be priced under Rs 15,000.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000