17:54 01st Apr, 2013
Micromax Smarty 4.3 A65 Launched At Rs 5,000
The Smarty 4.3 A65 provides dual SIM support and is a low cost smartphone. It offers twin cameras and runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread).
Micromax has launched a new low-cost smartphone called Smarty 4.3 A65 priced at approximately Rs 5,000 (online retailer price). The smartphone is an addition to the Micromax Smarty range of smartphones that the manufacturer has been unveiling at regular intervals.
With a 4.3 inch TFT display screen (480x800 pixels), it runs on the Android Gingerbread platform.
Other specifications, according to the Micromax website, include:
- 1GHz single core CPU
- 2 MP rear camera and 0.3MP front camera
- 512 MB RAM
- 190 MB internal memory
- microSD card for adding up to 32GB
- Dual SIM support
- 2G and GPRS support
- Bluetooth 2.1, Wi-Fi and USB for connectivity
- 1,350 mAh battery
Dimensions of the body of the smartphone are 69.7x130.0x10.95mm. The manufacturer also claims that the Smarty 4.3 A65 will offer a talktime of up to 5hrs and standby time of up to 200 hrs.
The Micromax A80 is a similar device priced at Rs 6000 (online retail price) in India. The A80 also runs Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and provides dual SIM support, but differs in its added support of 3G network. The Samsung Galaxy pocket is another low-cost phone priced at approximately Rs 6,000 (online retailer price) and provides 2G, 3G connectivity.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000