15:24 28th Jan, 2013
HTC Mini: A Remote Control For A Phone?
After pairing up with HTC Butterfly, the HTC Mini can be used to make phone calls, view and send text messages, check calendar entries and call logs.
Last year in October, HTC announced the HTC J Butterfly in Japan., Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) based smartphone with Full-HD Super LCD 3 display and 1.5 GHz Snapdragon S4 Pro processor. Now the manufacturer has introduced HTC Mini, a remote control-cum-handset which is being sold exclusively in China bundled with the HTC Butterfly. The remote control is NFC enabled and pairs with the Butterfly via Bluetooth. It can be used to do a host of activities without even pulling out the phone from pocket.
After pairing up with HTC Butterfly the HTC Mini can be used to make phone calls, view and send text messages, check calendar entries and call logs. It will also work as a remote control to navigate menus when the HTC Butterfly is hooked to the TV. It can also be used as a trigger for the smartphone's main camera. Another useful application of the remote is that it can be used to find the parent phone in case you dropped it somewhere and you are unable to recall it. What happens when you misplace the mini and need to find it? Well...
Back in days of Symbian and IR enabled smartphones, you could use some of those phones as a TV remote. Now, who would have a thought of a remote control for a mobile phone?
- Top 5 Indian Monuments You Can Visit Using Google's StreetView
- 5 Best Free Photo Editing Apps On Android
- Five Best Compact Cameras Under Rs 10,000
- Top 5 Selfie Smartphone Recommendations
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (August, 2015)
- TV Recommendations Under Rs 40,000
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 20,000 (August, 2015)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 30,000 (June, 2015)
- Top Earphones Under Rs 1000