15:04 17th Jan, 2013
HTC's 2013 Flagship Smartphone The M7 Image Leaked
New render showcases the Android handset with a 4.7" full HD screen.
2012 has been a tough year for HTC, but this year the company is hoping to change its fortune with its new flagship smartphone. Dubbed the HTC M7, we had seen some rumours of the handset earlier. Now, with this new leak we have more concrete proof of the smartphone. The new rendered image shows the HTC M7's design, and surprisingly, the brand seems to have done away with the curves flaunted by the HTC One X.
Here are the rumoured specifications of the device:
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean).
- 4.7" Full HD display.
- 1.7 GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 processor.
- 2 GB RAM.
- 32 GB internal memory.
- 13 megapixel rear camera, 2 megapixel front camera.
- Infrared (IR) port.
- 2300 mAh battery.
Another rather unique speculated feature of the HTC M7 is the Infrared emitter, which could mean that your phone can double up as a universal remote control. The HTC M7 is expected to debut at this year's Mobile World Congress (MWC) and is expected to compete directly with Samsung's GALAXY S IV.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000