18:11 23rd Jan, 2013
Videocon Will Bring 4G Services To India This Year
After airtel, becomes the second service provider to float 4G services in the country.
Videocon, one of India's many consumer electronics and mobile manufacturers, is reportedly aiming to bring 4G services to India this year. Videocon is expected to roll out 4G services in India from July and is expected to use the 1800MHz spectrum, which it acquired last year.
The service will be made available to users in Videocon's newly picked up telecom circles, alongside 2G and 3G connectivity options. These areas include Jharkhand, Bihar, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, and Haryana. Other players including aircel and Tikona Digital are expected to roll out 4G services soon as well.
4G technology works on the principle of FDD LTE, which that promises seamless connectivity. Even the data holding capability with this technology is much more than that of its predecessors viz 2G and 3G. One other major advantage of the 4G, apart from seamless connectivity is its ability to provide crystal-clear clarity in video calling and also high data transfer rates, which in turn leads to faster gaming and faster web access.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets