Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
17:23 11th Jan, 2013
Download: Pixlr-o-matic (Android, iOS)
Edit, enhance colours, and add interesting light effects to your photographs.
Autodesk, best known for its robust 3D modelling and animation software such as Maya and 3D Max, has come up with a nifty image enhancement tool called Pixlr-o-matic for smartphones. The app allows you to either play with the existing images or snap a new one. It offers multiple effects, editing options, overlays, and borders. In short, it covers everything from the vintage look to funky light effects. If you want variety, you can always download more filters.
Unlike other existing image editing apps, this one uses the device's default camera UI instead of forcing you to get acquainted with its own. All in all, the Pixlr-o-matic is a must have app for shutterbugs: It offers more filters than the extremely popular Instagram. More importantly, you don't have to register an account to use this app.
Size: 4 MB
Platforms: Android, iOS
Download: Android — play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=pixlr.OMatic; iOS — itunes.apple.com/in/app/pixlr-o-matic/id450263811?mt=8
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000