09:13 09th Jan, 2013
CES 2013: Kingston Announces World's First 1 TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive
DataTraveller HyperX Predator 3.0 to be available in two variants.
As astonishing as it sounds, Kingston has announced the world's first 1 TB flash drive with USB 3.0. The DataTraveller HyperX Predator 3.0 is currently shipping with a capacity of 512 GB (model number DTHXP30/512GB) and it's 1 TB variant (model number DTHXP30/1T) will be available in the later part of Q1 2013. The USB 3.0 Flash Drive clocks in a 160 MB/s write speed with 240 MB/s read speeds on USB 3.0 ports and 30 MB/s read and write speeds on USB 2.0 ports. The Flash Drive is made of zinc alloy metal making it shock resistant and high design quality and is backed by a 5 year warranty. Price of both these models are yet not revealed.
[Also read: TechTree's brief explanation of why CES is a big deal in the world of tech]
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000