20:49 04th Jan, 2013
Download: Tube Pro for Windows Phone. Now Save YouTube Videos
Lets you download and watch YouTube videos offline.
With internet connected mobile phones becoming ubiquitous, it is not unusual of us to watch streaming videos such as movie trailers and music videos these days. Windows Phone also has a YouTube app which works fine, but you can only watch videos while connected to the internet. To work around this problem, independent developer Fast Code has brought Tube Pro — a freeware app (despite the 'Pro' in the name) for Windows Phone 7.5 and 8, which lets you not just watch YouTube videos, but also save them in the phone for later offline viewing.
Downloads can be resumed later if stopped midway and there is also a provision to record videos and upload to YouTube right through this app. If a video is available in HD format, then you get an option to download it in LQ (low quality), HQ (high quality) or HD (high definition 720p). If you are watching online, you can also view and post comments under the videos. Volume can be controlled by pinching in and out the screen. Downloaded videos can be clubbed into playlists according to your convenience. Check gallery below the article for screenshots.
Developer: Fast Code
Size: 4 MB
Works with: Windows Phone 8, Windows Phone 7.5
Download URL: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-in/store/app/tube-pro/558b56d7-1318-4cad-acdd-bd673e06655f
- TV Buying Guide: Things To Consider When Purchasing A New TV
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (January, 2015)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 20,000 (February, 2015)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 30,000 (February, 2015)
- Top Smartphones For Business Users
- Five Affordable Portable Media Players For Music Lovers
- Top Quad-Core Phones Under Rs 10,000 (February, 2015)
- Top Tablet Recommendations Under Rs 10,000