13:28 04th Jan, 2013
Android 4.0 Dual-SIM Swipe F1 Fablet With 5" Screen Launched For Rs 9800
Powered by a 1 GHz MTK 6575 processor with 512 MB DDR3 RAM, the handset supports 3G connectivity.
After offering several tablets in the budget segment, Swipe Telecom has decided to jump into the phablet bandwagon with the F1 Fablet. The dual-SIM handset with a 5" screen runs Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) out of the box, and is powered by a 1 GHz MTK 6575 processor backed by 512 MB of RAM. The device supports 3G via SIM cards. On the photography front, it packs a 5 megapixel main camera with flash and a VGA one in the front for voice calls. Here is the list of known specifications:
- Dual-SIM handset; Quad-band 2G (GSM 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz), Dual-band 3G (WCDMA 900, 2100 MHz).
- 5" HD WVGA capacitive multi-touch screen.
- Android 4.0 (ICS).
- 1 GHz MTK 6575 processor with 512 MB DDR3 RAM.
- 5.0 megapixel rear camera with Flash Rear, 0.3 megapixel front camera.
- 4 GB internal storage, microSD card support for up to 32 GB.
- A-GPS with Maps support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, FM Radio.
- Dimension 5.7" (l) X 7.1" (w) X 0.4" (11.4 mm) (d); weighs 216 grams.
- 2500 mAh Battery.
Apart from an additional 2500 mAh battery, the handset ships with a back shell cover with a flap worth Rs 2000 and headsets. Priced at Rs 9800, the gadget is now available on Swipe's eStore as well as on other popular e-commerce websites.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets