15:28 02nd Jan, 2013
Samsung To Bring More Colours For GALAXY S III mini and GALAXY Note II
Expected to hit the South Korean market, the company is likely to showcase it at CES 2013.
Looks like Nokia's strategy to bring out colourful phones for 'happy people' inspiring others to follow suit. A Japanese blog reports that the GALAXY S3 mini and the Note 2 will be soon available in a range of colours. The original post seems to have been pulled down though. While the GS3 mini is expected to come in Amber Brown and Ruby Wine versions; an Amber Brown Note 2 may also be in the pipeline. These are expected to be unveiled at CES 2013. Whether or not these colour options will be available in all markets is not known.
SamMobile on the other hand is speculating Titan Gray, Garnet Red, and Onyx Black versions for the GS3 mini and Amber Brown, Topaz Blue, and Ruby Wine for the Note 2. These are expected to be shown off at the MWC 2013 in Barcelona. Since CES 2013 is not so far away, we'll know for sure soon.
In related news, if you have been stalling the purchase of a GALAXY product because it is out of you budget, then online stores are selling some of these at a discount. The GS3 is now available at Rs 32,000; while the original Note is now priced at Rs 28,000.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets