23:33 24th Dec, 2012
Intex Launches "iBuddy Connect" Tablet With SIM-Card Support
Features 7" Display, 1 GHz processor, 4 GB storage and Android 4.0 (ICS) operating system.
Intex today announced a new entrant to its expanding lineup of tablets. Called the "iBuddy Connect", the device features GSM SIM-card support. Under the hood, it features a modest 1 GHz processor coupled with 512 MB RAM, Android 4.0 (ICS), front VGA camera and 2 mp rear camera.
The tablet looks like a successor to the iBuddy tablet launched earlier this year. Intex has priced the tablet at Rs 8,000 and as an introductory offer it is being bundled with a leather cover with attached keyboard worth Rs 1500.
Here is the full specifications:
- 7" capacitive touch screen, 5-point touch
- 1 GHz CPU, 512 MB DDR3 RAM.
- Android 4.0 operating system
- Supports GSM SIM
- VGA front camera, 2.0 mp rear camera
- Built-in Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n) and Bluetooth
- Lithium-ion polymer battery, 3000 mAh.
- 4 GB flash storage (extendable up to 32 GB using micro-SD card slot)
- HDMI port
- Available in White and Chocolate colours
Intex also claims that it is planning to setup tablet manufacturing facility in India.
- TV Buying Guide: Things To Consider When Purchasing A New TV
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (January, 2015)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 20,000 (February, 2015)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 30,000 (February, 2015)
- Top Smartphones For Business Users
- Five Affordable Portable Media Players For Music Lovers
- Top Quad-Core Phones Under Rs 10,000 (February, 2015)
- Top Tablet Recommendations Under Rs 10,000