00:36 08th Dec, 2012
Android 4.0 Dual-SIM Wammy Sensation With 4.7" Screen Launched For Rs 16,000
2G + 3G compliant handset up for pre-order; shipping will start 19th December.
After the 5" Wammy Note phablet, WickedLeak has come up with a handset for people with normal-sized hands! The dual-SIM Wammy Sensation can handle 2G as well as 3G SIM cards. This Android-based smartphone is powered by a 1.2 GHz Cortex A9 dual-core processor and 1 GB DDR3 RAM. Here's the list of known specifications:
- Dual-SIM; quad-band GSM (800 / 850 / 1800 / 1900 MHz); dual-band 3G (850 / 2100 MHz).
- 1.2 GHz Cortex A9 MTK 6577 dual-core CPU with SGX531 GPU; 1 GB DDR3 RAM.
- Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich); Google Play support.
- 4 GB internal storage; 32 GB microSD card slot.
- 4.7" IPS screen with pixel dimensions of 720x1280 (16 million colours).
- 12 megapixel rear snapper with flash, 260-degree panorama shots; 3 megapixel front-facing camera.
- Wi-Fi, A-GPS, Bluetooth 2.1, FM radio.
- Mini USB 2.0, 3.5 mm audio jack; No TV-out.
- G-sensor, Light sensor, Motion Sensor, Compass.
- Audio Formats: MP3, WAV, AMR, AAC.
- Video Formats: 3GP, MP4, AVI, RMVB.
- 2000 mAh battery with claimed talk time of up to 4 hours and standby time of 8.3 days.
- 5.4" (l) x 2.8" (w) x 0.3" (8.6 mm) (d); weighs 145 grams.
- Available Colours: White, Black.
- Package Contents: Phone, 2 Batteries, Charger, Earphones, User manual, USB cable.
The phone is now available for pre-order on the company's website for Rs 16,000. Shipping of the handsets will commence from 19th December.
- TV Buying Guide: Things To Consider When Purchasing A New TV
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (January, 2015)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 20,000 (February, 2015)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 30,000 (February, 2015)
- Top Smartphones For Business Users
- Five Affordable Portable Media Players For Music Lovers
- Top Quad-Core Phones Under Rs 10,000 (February, 2015)
- Top Tablet Recommendations Under Rs 10,000