18:27 04th Dec, 2012
Sony Launches USB Chargers For Portable Devices; Prices Start At Rs 3000
The CP-F1L and CP-F2L have 3500 mAh and 7000 mAh batteries, good for 500 recharges.
Power outlets aren't ubiquitous, so for a fandroid battling with poor battery life on a tablet or smartphone, a portable charger can be a life-saver. Sony has two USB chargers in its series of on-the-go power solutions; they might seem expensive, but they can save you a lot of frustration. The CP-F1L and CP-F2L can be charged using an AC adaptor or via a USB port, and then power up your smartphone or tablet.
Both models have a 50 cm micro-USB cable, and both are equipped with a Li-ion polymer battery that can survive 500 recharges. The product-wise specifications are as below:
- 5" (l) × 2.8" (w) × 0.4" (9.4 mm) (d); weighs 125 grams.
- 3500 mAh battery capacity with 5 V / 1000 mA max output.
- Charging time: Via AC adapter - about 4 hours; Via USB port - about 8 hours.
- Claims to charge a smartphone 1.5 times when fully charged.
- 2.8" (l) x 5.1" (w) x 0.5" (12.9 mm) (d); weighs 198 grams.
- 7000 mAh battery capacity with 5 V / 2100 mA max output.
- Dual USB output power ports to charge two devices at once.
- Charging time: Via AC Adapter – about 7.5 hours; Via USB port - about 15 hours.
- Claims to charge a smartphone three times when fully charged.
The CP-F1L and CP-F2L are currently available in stores; they cost Rs 3000 and Rs 5500 respectively.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets