23:07 26th Oct, 2012
Apple iPhone 5 16 GB Available For Preorder At Saholic.com; Priced At Rs 45,500
iOS 6 smartphone is being offered in two colours; 32 GB and 64 GB variants expected in the next few days.
The wait is over. Saholic.com has put up the Apple iPhone 5 for pre-order. The iOS 6 smartphone is available in two colour schemes — white and black — and with internal storage capacities of 16, 32, and 64 GB. The website says you'll get a proper bill, and that your iPhone will come with a 12-month manufacturer's warranty. That means this is an official sale. Saholic will ship to most parts of India within two weeks of payment. While the 16 GB version is already listed for Rs 45,500, an inside source has confirmed that the 32 GB and 64 GB variants will be up in the next few days. These will be priced at Rs 52,500 and Rs 59,500 respectively. Here are the specifications of the iPhone 5:
- 4" Retina display with 1136x640 pixels at 326ppi, 16:9 aspect ratio, Pixel density of 326 ppi, Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating.
- 8 megapixel auto focus camera with LED flash.
- Camera Features: 1080p video recording, Panorama, Face detection, Video stabilization, Geo-tagging.
- 1.2 mp front camera.
- A6 chipset, twice as fast as A5 (according to Apple).
- Dual-band Wi-Fi with AirPlay support, Bluetooth 4.0, Assisted GPS with GLONASS.
- Supported Audio: AAC, MP3, AAX, AAX+, AIFF, WAV.
- Supported Video: H.264, MP4, MOV.
- 16 GB \ 32 GB \ 64 GB internal storage.
- Proprietary Lightning connector.
- Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Digital compass.
- Lithium-ion battery with 8 hours of talk time and 225 hours of standby time on 3G, 10 hours of video playback, 40 hours of music playback.
- 4.8" (l) x 2.3" (w) x 0.3" (7.6 mm) (d), 112 grams.
- iOS 6 enhanced for bigger screen.
- LTE support, uses nano-SIM card.
The iPhone 5 has been the most anticipated smartphone from Apple, breaking the US sales records that its predecessor set. There is little doubt that this will be replicated in India, considering the amount of interest the affluent have shown.
Will you be getting one for yourself? What capacity and colour? Leave your comments below!
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000