Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
17:50 26th Oct, 2012
Zync Launches 9.7" Z1000 Tablet With Voice Calling For Rs 11,000
Android 4.0 slate features a 1.5 GHz CPU, 2 mp camera, and mini-HDMI port.
Domestic tablet manufacturer Zync has added another Android device to its lineup. The Z1000 sports a 9.7" screen, and features Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) out of the box. It is expected to receive the Android 4.1 (Jellybean) update "in the coming months". The Z1000 offers 3G connectivity and voice calling via a SIM slot. It is powered by a 1.5 GHz CPU, and has 1 GB of RAM. The tablet packs in a 0.3 mp front camera plus a 2 mp rear camera. Here's the detailed list of features:
- 9.7" multi-touch screen with 1024x768 pixels.
- 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex A8 processor, Mali-400 GPU, 1 GB of RAM.
- 2.0 mp rear camera, 0.3 mp front camera.
- 8 GB of internal storage, MicroSD card slot (up to 32 GB supported).
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1, 3G.
- Mini-HDMI, MicroUSB port, SIM slot (voice calls supported).
- Android 4.0 (ICS), Upgradeable to Jelly Bean.
- Accelerometer, Orientation sensor.
- 7000 mAh Li-ion battery.
The Zync Z1000 cost around Rs 11,000 and comes with freebies including a Lycra pouch, screen protector, earphones, and a one-month subscription to BIGFLIX. Going by just the specs, the tablet seems to have all essential features covered. I think the price is fair, considering that it offers phone functionality. Let's hope Zync's new tablet will be better than previous attempts!
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000