Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
18:52 15th Sep, 2011
YouTube Gets Editing Tools
Enables you to fix abrupt endings and more.
No other video sharing site has become as popular as YouTube. Many of us must have uploaded at least a couple of clips to share with friends. However, there was no way to tweak the uploaded videos, until now.
Google has now implemented an Edit video button on the My Videos page. It enables you to stabilize your shaky footage, rotate it, and boost the contrast as well as colours. Moreover, there are a number of effects available, such as Black and White, Thermal, and Cartoon. Since the editing is performed online, you don't have to re-upload the video. This means you won't lose your view count and comments.
The editor also features an option to revert to the original, so you don't have to worry about your experiment going horribly wrong. Here's a quick video showing what you can do with the editor:
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- Audio Gadgets Under INR 5,000 For This Season
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- Top 5 Budget Smartphones Under Rs 10,000
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- Top Five Smartphones Based On AnTuTu Scores (May 2016)
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000