13:17 12th Sep, 2012
Zebronics Launches Brio Headset For Rs 475
Claims to produce "super bass" and supports voice chat; available in four colour options.
Zebronics has launched the Brio entry-level multimedia headset. It features soft padded earcups for comfort, and the black headband looks pretty good, we must say. A 2.2 m long cable with inline remote volume control should make it easy to reach the 3.5 mm audio socket on the rear of a desktop PC — especially if it's placed under a desk. Rather than the (very common) adjustable boom-type mic, the Brio has a built-in microphone for voice chat. Here are the product specifications:
- 40 mm drivers.
- Speaker Impedance: 32 W ± 15%.
- Frequency Response: 20-20,00Hz.
- Built-in microphone.
- Sensitivity: 105 ± 3 dB @1 KHz.
- Rated Power: ≤ 20 mW.
- Power Capacity: 150 mW.
- Cable Length: 2.2 ± 0.1 m.
The company claims that the Brio can produce "super bass", and that it offers a "distinctive sound experience" – a statement that needs to be taken for what it's worth. The press release also mentions a so-called "noise isolation" feature that enables it to be used in noisy locations without having to increase the volume. We assume that this refers to the passive noise blocking via the soft padded cans, which seal off the ears from ambient sounds.
Available in four colour options — Classic Black, Gold Blue Funk, and two Military Camouflage options with green and blue colour schemes — the Brio is priced at an affordable Rs 475, and comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000