Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
02:41 13th Sep, 2012
Rumour: Dual-SIM Samsung Galaxy Note II Spotted In China
Could feature both micro-SIM and standard SIM slots.
Last week, Samsung announced its 5.5" GALAXY Note II at the IFA 2012. The "phablet" hasn't yet hit the market, but a few leaked images of a dual-SIM variant have started doing the rounds on the Web.
From the images published by the Chinese website news.mydrivers.com, this dual-SIM dual-standby handset sports both micro and standard SIM card slots. Other specs are, apparently, the same as that of the original. This would mean the phablet will be powered by 1.6 GHz Exynos 4412 quad-core CPU, and will feature a 5.5" Super AMOLED screen (720x1280 pixels). It'll have an 8 mp camera and S-Pen support, and it'll run Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). Going by Samsung's naming scheme, it's likely to be called "GALAXY Note 2 DUOS."
The dual-SIM version of the GALAXY Note II is expected to debut on the Chinese mobile network Unicom. Considering the high demand for multi-SIM phones here, it'll probably reach our shores soon after.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000