15:46 11th Oct, 2012
Micromax Launches Android 2.3 Based Dual-SIM Ninja3 A57 With 3.5" Screen For Rs 5000
Budget Gingerbread handset has a 3 mp main camera, but not the A.I.S.H.A voice assistant.
Micromax seems to be cashing in on the popularity of its Superfone range of smartphones, as it has brought out the third dual-SIM handset in its Ninja lineup. The Ninja3 A57 follows on the footsteps of the Ninja A50 and the Ninja2 A56 and is aimed at the budget smartphone market. The company says that buyers will get two interchangeable back-panels in different colours along with the phone. Unlike its other siblings, the device's product page doesn't specify support for A.I.S.H.A (Artificial Intelligence Speech Handset Assistant), which boasts of functionality similar to Apple's Siri. Here's is the list of known specifications:
- Dual-band 2G (GSM 900, 1800 MHz); 3G (2100 MHz); Dual-SIM (GSM + GSM).
- 3.5" HVGA TFT touchscreen.
- 3 megapixel main camera with 4x zoom, multi-shot and night modes; No front camera.
- 1 GHz Processor,
512 MB256 MB of RAM.
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), Hook Up app (for messaging).
- 32 GB microSD card slot.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1, GPS.
- Micro-USB, 3.5 mm audio jack, FM radio.
- Orientation sensor.
- Li-Ion 1400 mAh battery with talk time of up to 8 hours.
- 4.6" (l) x 2.4" (w) x 0.5" (11.5 mm) (d).
- Available Colours: Funky Yellow, Midnight Black.
- Package Includes: USB cable, Charger, Earphones, One-year warranty.
Priced at Rs 5000, you can now purchase the handset from the official Micromax's store Ncarry.com. If you'd rather check out the phone before buying it, look for a store in your city. Considering that the company's Superfone Ninja A50 bears a similar price tag, and lower-end specs, the Ninja3 A56 is good for someone trying to pick up a budget smartphone.
- Top 5 Indian Monuments You Can Visit Using Google's StreetView
- 5 Best Free Photo Editing Apps On Android
- Five Best Compact Cameras Under Rs 10,000
- Top 5 Selfie Smartphone Recommendations
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (August, 2015)
- TV Recommendations Under Rs 40,000
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 20,000 (August, 2015)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 30,000 (June, 2015)
- Top Earphones Under Rs 1000