17:14 06th Jul, 2012
Motorola Atrix HD Specs Accidentally Posted On Company's Website
Info pulled down shortly thereafter; apparently: the Android 4.0 smartphone has a 4.5" screen, Kevlar back, and 8 mp primary camera.
While other mobile companies in the world are busy churning out one phone after another, Motorola seems to be going at its own steady pace. Apaprently, the company has woken up from its slumber and reportedly decided that it was time to put up details about the upcoming Atrix HD smartphone prematurely on the company website. The page has since been taken down.
According to the post, the Atrix HD will be available on the AT&T network in the US, along with a 4G LTE radio. The Android 4.0 (ICS) smartphone flaunts a 4.5" HD LCD display with ColorBoost. The screen sports pixel dimensions of 720x1280. In addition to Gorilla Glass screen protection, there's Kevlar on the back panel, much similar to the RAZR XT910. It is however not as slim as the latter, with a thickness of 8.4 mm.
The specs go on to state that the Atrix HD has an 8 mp rear camera with flash and a 1.3 mp front-facing camera. It will be powered by a 1.5 GHz dual-core CPU with 1 GB RAM, while its 8 GB internal storage is expandable via microSD card. Other specs include HDMI out, hotspot functionality for up to five tethered devices, Bluetooth 4.0, Webtop app, and a 1780 mAh battery. Motorola is yet to make an official announcement regarding the phone.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000