19:49 04th Jul, 2012
Micromax's Dual-SIM Superfone Ninja2 A56 Launched For Rs 6000
Android 2.3 GSM handset comes with 3.5" HVGA screen, 3 mp camera, and voice assistant app A.I.S.H.A.
Looking at the deluge of multi-SIM phones flooding the market often makes me wonder how poseurs managed their multiple handsets before these devices came along. Regardless, the newest entrant in this segment comes from Micromax, which has announced a dual-SIM smartphone named the Superfone Ninja2 A56. An elder sibling of the Ninja A50 and Aisha A52 "Superfones", this one also comes preloaded with A.I.S.H.A, the company's voice assistant app (made infamous by its raunchy TV commercial).
The phone sports a 3.5" WVGA multi-touch screen and runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread). It is powered by an 800 MHz Qualcomm processor and features 256 MB of RAM. It comes with 512 MB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32 GB via its onboard microSD slot. Other specs include a 1400 mAh battery and a 3 mp fixed-focus main camera. Micromax has set a price tag of Rs 6000 on the product, and recently updated its official website with the Buy Now link. The product ships with two complimentary back panels in Bright Yellow and Raging Red, apart from the default black.
- TV Recommendations Under Rs 40,000
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (August, 2015)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 20,000 (June, 2015)
- Top Smartphones Under Rs 30,000 (June, 2015)
- Top Earphones Under Rs 1000
- Five Affordable Portable Media Players For Music Lovers
- Top Quad-Core Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2015)
- Top Tablet Recommendations Under Rs 10,000