19:49 04th Jul, 2012
Micromax's Dual-SIM Superfone Ninja2 A56 Launched For Rs 6000
Android 2.3 GSM handset comes with 3.5" HVGA screen, 3 mp camera, and voice assistant app A.I.S.H.A.
Looking at the deluge of multi-SIM phones flooding the market often makes me wonder how poseurs managed their multiple handsets before these devices came along. Regardless, the newest entrant in this segment comes from Micromax, which has announced a dual-SIM smartphone named the Superfone Ninja2 A56. An elder sibling of the Ninja A50 and Aisha A52 "Superfones", this one also comes preloaded with A.I.S.H.A, the company's voice assistant app (made infamous by its raunchy TV commercial).
The phone sports a 3.5" WVGA multi-touch screen and runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread). It is powered by an 800 MHz Qualcomm processor and features 256 MB of RAM. It comes with 512 MB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32 GB via its onboard microSD slot. Other specs include a 1400 mAh battery and a 3 mp fixed-focus main camera. Micromax has set a price tag of Rs 6000 on the product, and recently updated its official website with the Buy Now link. The product ships with two complimentary back panels in Bright Yellow and Raging Red, apart from the default black.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (January, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (January, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (January, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000