Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
16:52 02nd Jul, 2012
Facebook Developer Announces FaceCode App Development Contest For India On 7th July
Winners will be awarded smartphones and iPads by KRDS.
Thanks to the positive response received by KRDS' FaceCode contest in May, the organisers have announced the second edition of the contest this month. Since KRDS is a popular Facebook marketing agency, it's a good opportunity for developers to show off their creativity and skills.
Similar to the May event, this month's theme is Write the Future. Participants are expected to develop FB apps based on national issues such as corruption, education, and traffic woes. Winners will be awarded prizes such as smartphones and iPads.
The FaceCode contest will begin on 7th July, and is open for skilled as well as newbie developers. Those wanting to participate should hurry, since registrations are open only until 8 pm on 6th July. For further details, send an email to email@example.com, or post your query on KRDS' FB page.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000