23:50 16th Jul, 2019
Vivo Announces S1 With AMOLED display And Triple Cameras
The mid-range phone will be powered by the MediaTek Helio P65 processor.
Chinese phone maker Vivo announced the S1 Pro a couple of months ago. Now, the company has revealed a non-pro version simply named the Vivo S1. It is yet another mid-range smartphone from Vivo to focus on design and a selfie camera. The phone comes with a wave-like gradient pattern on the back. To deliver a seamless back, Vivo has opted for an in-display fingerprint sensor.
The Vivo S1 comes with a 6.39-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a waterdrop notch. The phone is powered by the MediaTek Helio P65 SoC (System on Chip). The 12 nm processor is coupled Mali-G52 GPU. The phone has 4 GB of RAM, 128 GB internal storage, and a MicroSD slot that supports up to a 256 GB card.
The Vivo phone comes with a triple camera. The main sensor is 16 MP, then there's an 8 MP wide sensor, and a 2 MP depth sensor. The user gets to experiment with standard, wide, and portrait mode effect. If you like to take selfies, you will be pleased to know that the phone comes with a 32 MP front-facing shooter.
The phone comes with two SIM slots with 4G VoLTE support. Other notable features include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, A-GPS, and a micro USB port. The phone has a 4500 mAh battery with fast charging tech. The Vivo S1 ships with Android 9.0 (Pie) with Funtouch OS 9.
The phone is currently available for pre-orders in Indonesia. It is priced at 35,99,000 Indonesian rupiah, which is equivalent to Rs 18,000. Vivo hasn't revealed any details regarding the phone's launch in India.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets