04:39 28th Jun, 2019
ZTE Unveils 5G Variant Of Its Dual-Screen Nubia X
The phone is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 855 chip.
ZTE has announced the 5G variant of its Nubia X smartphone. Simply called the Nubia X 5G, this phone is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 855 chipset comprising of X50 modem.
The Nubia X features a unique dual-screen design. The primary 6.26-inch AMOLED screen has Full HD+ resolution. This panel does not have a notch since it lacks a front-facing camera. If you want to take selfies, you need to flip the phone and use the rear camera as a selfie shooter thanks to the 5.1-inch HD+ screen.
The phone features a dual camera setup consisting of a 16-megapixel + 24-megapixel lens. The device uses machine learning for camera scene recognition. You also get two fingerprint sensors placed on either side of the phone.
It packs in a 3800 mAh battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0. The handset ships with an 18W charger. Since the phone has a screen on the back, it does not have a front-facing camera. Not bad considering that you get to shoot selfies with the main camera.
ZTE hasn't shared the details regarding the Nubia X 5G's launch and pricing details. But, we do know that this phone will first make it to the China Mobile network.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets