02:52 27th Jun, 2019
Yi Smart Dash Camera Lands In India For Rs 5,899
The dash cam can record Full HD videos and can also alert the driver of possible dangers.
Xiaomi backed start-up Yi technology has introduced its dash camera in India. In addition to recording videos, the dash cam comes with ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System). The system analyzes data such as speed and the distance of the vehicle in front and alerts the driver in terms of lane safety and possible collision.
The Yi Smart Dash features a 1/2.7" CMOS Sensor with an effective resolution of 1928x108. The lens has F1.8 aperture and 165-degree wide-angle view. It is ideal to reduce blind spots and monitor 3 lanes comfortably. The camera is highly sensitive, enabling accurate and detailed capture recordings. The high-sensitive sensor works perfectly in low-light conditions.
The camera can record videos at 60 fps, which is perfect to capture fast-moving scenes. It uses highly-efficient H.264 video encoding. The dash cam is equipped with a G-Sensor that can automatically save footage in the case of a collision to help you with insurance disputes.
The Yi Smart Camera sports a 2.7-inch 16:9 LCD screen. Its interface features 4 large touch buttons for quick operations. The Yi Smart Dash Camera is priced at Rs 5899. It is available for purchase from Amazon India.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000