03:32 07th Jun, 2019
HMD Launches Nokia 2.2 In India For Rs 6,999
The entry-level smartphone features a 5.7-inch screen and is powered by a Helio A22 chip.
HMD Global has introduced the Nokia 2.2 in India. This entry-level smartphone is a successor to the Nokia 2.1. The latest handset is the part of Google's Android One program. It ships with Android 9.0 Pie and will receive two years of OS updates including the upcoming Android Q. Moreover, it will be eligible for three years of monthly security updates.
The phone seems compact with its 5.7-inch HD+ screen. For a budget smartphone, the Nokia 2.2 has thin-bezels and a tiny notch. The phone is powered by a MediaTek Helio A22 chip. You get to choose between a 2 GB RAM and 3 GB RAM options. Based on the model, you get either 16 GB or 32 GB internal storage. To add more storage, you also get a microSD card slot.
The Nokia 2.2 features a single 13 MP rear camera. There is a 5 MP front camera for selfies. It covers other connectivity options such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, and A-GPS. It is a dual SIM phone with 4G VoLTE support. The device houses a 3,000 mAh battery.
The Nokia 2.2 with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB RAM is priced at Rs 6,999. The other variant with 3 GB RAM with 32 GB will set you back for Rs 7,999. HMD claims that these prices are for a limited time and will go up after June 30.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000