21:46 31st May, 2019
Lenovo Announces Moto Z4 With 6.4-inch AMOLED Display
The handset is powered by Snapdragon 675 chip and supports variety of mods.
Lenovo, the Chinese company that owns rights to Motorola mobiles, unveiled the latest Moto Z4. The mid-range phone comes with mods that add features such as a low-light camera system, long battery life, and 5G connectivity. The handset has an aluminum frame. It comes with P2i splash-proof nano-coating.
The Moto Z4 is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 675 chipset. It has 4 GB RAM, 128 GB internal storage, and a microSD card slot. The phone comes with a single 48 MP rear camera with Optical Image Stabilization. There's a 25 MP front-facing shooter. The Moto Z4 sports a 6.4-inch AMOLED Full HD+ AMOLED screen that offers deep blacks and vibrant colors. It also houses an in-display fingerprint sensor.
The 4G VoLTE phone covers basic connectivity options such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5, A-GPS, and NFC. The phone comes with a 3,600 mAh battery with 15 W turbocharging.
You can purchase additional Moto 360 camera mod for 4K 360-degree videos. Then, there's Amazon Alexa speaker mod for voice-based operations. The phone will be available for purchase in the US starting June 13. It is priced at $500, which translates to Rs 35,000.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000