20:00 24th May, 2019
Xiaomi Unveils Entry-Level Redmi 7A Smartphone In China
The no-frill smartphone comes with modest specs.
Hot on the heels of Redmi Note 7S, Xiaomi has introduced a new device. The phone comes in interesting colours. The Redmi features a water-resistant P2i coating. Currently, there's no information on the pricing, but the phone is expected to cost under Rs 10,000.
The Redmi 7A comes with a 5.4-inch HD+ screen. Xiaomi hasn't shared whether it is an IPS or regular LCD. The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 439 chip. The 7A offers 2 GB RAM and 16 GB storage. There's also a 3 GB RAM variant that gives you 32 GB internal storage. Moreover, there's a dedicated microSD card slot.
The device has a 13 MP single camera at the back. For selfies, you have to settle for a 5 MP module. The 4G VoLTE phone comes with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, and A-GPS. It draws power from a 4,000 mAh battery. On the software side of things, the Redmi 7A runs the latest MIUI 10 based Android 9 Pie.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000