21:37 03rd Feb, 2019
Energizer To Unveils 26 Phones At Mobile World Congress 2019
The line-up will include a phone with a massive 18,000 mAh battery.
French telecom company Avenir, which has rights to Energizer brand is planning to roll out 26 handsets at MWC 2019. According to a report from GizChina, Energizer's line-up will include a phone will a monstrous 18,000 mAh battery. The company will also introduce a bunch of feature phones, affordable smartphones, and some high-end models with pop-up cameras and foldable displays.
Energizer phones are categorised in Energy, Hardcase, Power Max, and Ultimate series. As per a report from GSMArena, the Energizer Ultimate U620S Pop and U630S Pop will feature dual selfie pop-up cameras.
The Energizer Ultimate U650S sports a 6.5-inch HD+ screen. The Energizer Ultimate U570S sports a slightly smaller 5.7-inch HD+ display. To get information on the complete line-up, we will have to wait till February 25.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000