04:20 27th Jan, 2019
Lava Launches Z92 "AI Gaming" Phone For Rs 10,000
The devices is powered by MediaTek's Helio P22 processor.
Domestic smartphone company Lava has begun its new innings. Its latest smartphone dubbed as the Lava Z92 is a gaming device for masses. Priced at Rs 10,000, it will go against the heavyweights of this category like the Redmi 6 Pro, Realme U1, and Honor 9N. But, unlike its competitors, the Lava Z92 will be available at brick-and-mortar shops.
The Lava Z92 gets a shiny paintjob on the sides and a glass finish at the rear. The fingerprint sensor is placed at the rear. It sports a 6.22-inch HD+ 2.5D curved display which comes with a notch at the top. The bottom chin is also fairly slim for the price. It is powered by a Helio P22 SoC (System on Chip) and comes with 3 GB LPDDR3 RAM and 32 GB of on-board storage. The storage can be extended further as it comes with a dedicated microSD card slot. Lava has equipped this device with AI Gaming (Artificial Intelligence) which essentially analyses and uses its resources like RAM, memory, CPU and GPU to provide optimum gaming performance to the user.
On the photography front, it comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera sensor coupled with a dual tone LED flash. The 8-megapixel selfie camera sits in the notch at the front. The camera comes with AI capabilities and the front selfie camera could be used for face unlock.
The Lava Z92 runs on Android Oreo 8.1 out of the box. The phone comes bundled with a 10W fast charger inside the box to charge its 3,260 mAh battery.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000