04:51 08th Jan, 2019
Xolo Is Back With Its Era 4X Budget Smartphone
Offers a 5.45-inch screen and 8 MP camera for Rs 4,444.
Indian smartphone brand Xolo, which is a subsidiary of Lava smartphones is back after long hibernation. Its upcoming phone Xolo Era 4X is listed on Amazon. This budget phone will go on sale from January 9 for Rs 4,444.
To keep the price in check, the phone comes with a polycarbonate body. However, it does have a decent thin-bezel display with 18:9 aspect ratio. It is a 5.45-inch HD+ panel protected by an unspecified version of Corning Gorilla Glass. There is no fingerprint sensor available but it comes with face unlock. Xolo hasn’t revealed much about its chipset, RAM, and storage details yet. But the fact that it will run on Android Oreo 8.1 out of the box and Dual 4G VoLTE support ensures that it may be a decent performer for the price.
On the photography front, it comes equipped with an 8-megapixel rear camera shooter accompanied by an LED flash. There is a 5-megapixel selfie snapper at the front which also gets its own LED flash support. Other noteworthy features include WiFi, Bluetooth v4.2, 3.5mm audio jack and FM radio. It draws power from a 3,000 mAh battery.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000