04:38 01st Dec, 2018
HMD Announces Mid-Range Nokia 7.1 In India
The phone offers Zeiss camera optics and Snapdragon 636 chip.
HMD Global, new home of Nokia phones, announced Nokia 7.1 for India. The phone is based on Nokia 5.1 Plus' design. It has a glass on front and back. An aluminium frame adds sturdiness to the handset.
The 5.8-inch Full HD+ screen has notch. The handset is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 636 chipset. It has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. The hybrid slot lets you either add additional storage or a secondary SIM.
Nokia has a long history of working with Zeiss for camera optics. And HMD's new handset is no exception. It sports a 12 MP rear camera with a 5 MP monochrome depth sensor to keep it a company. For selfies, you get a wide angle 8 MP camera.
The phone packs-in 3060 mAh battery with fast charging. It has fingerprint sensor on its back. On the software side of things, you get Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box.
The Nokia 7.1 will be available for purchase starting from December 7. It is priced at Rs 20,000.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000