13:51 29th Nov, 2018
Ambrane Brings Handy ‘Power on the Go’ Power Bank
The BIS Approved power bank has 500 times discharge cycle; Compatible to most of the Devices
Ambrane, a mobile accessories brand in India announced its newest 10,000mAh Lithium Polymer: PP 12 Power Bank. The pocket-sized power bank is perfect for all your power back up needs with safety charging guaranteed and is priced at Rs.1799.
Featuring the ergonomic design, the premium rubberized matte finish power bank with smooth curves offers a superior grip with sturdy looks and also endures through your daily wear & tear by preventing scratches on the surface of the body, thanks to its rugged ABS build. Building a stronger surface resistance, the device has gone through a series of reliability tests to ensure it can withstand shocks and drops, keeping fears at bay.
Featuring a large 10,000 mAh capacity PP12 can full-charge your 3000 mAh Smartphone on an average of 2-3 times at its full capacity. It can also withstand upto 500 times of charge-discharge cycle. With the 9 layers of advanced chipset protection, the power bank has a multitude of safety features integrated such as over discharge protection, overvoltage protection, temperature resistance etc.
Speaking on the launch, Ashok Rajpal – Director Ambrane India says, “Our newest Power Bank PP12 is exclusively designed to easily fit into your pockets making it the perfect blend of style, performance & compactness. Without adding any extra weight its Power on the go.”
Never run out of charge again, with the integrated LED Light indicator which precisely denotes the battery status of the power bank.
Available in enticing shades of red and blue along with 1 year warranty the 10000Mah, PP12 is already available in leading retail and e-commerce stores across India.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000