01:08 29th Nov, 2018
Realme U1 Offers A 6.3-inch Screen And Dual Cameras On Budget
The phone is powered by MediaTek's Helio P70 chipset.
Realme which started off as a sub-brand of Oppo has introduced a new budget handset in India. Dubbed as Realme U1, this phone offers a thin bezel design at a competetive price.
The Realme U1 comes with a 6.3-inch Full HD+ screen with a "dewdrop" design. The panel is IPS (In-Plane Switching) type, which offers wide viewing angles. The phone is powered by MediaTek's Helio P70 chipset. The chip comes with GPU acceleration for gaming mode. You get a 3 GB 4 GB RAM variants to choose from. Based on the model, you get 32 GB or 64 GB internal storage. Plus, there's a mciroSD card slot.
On the photography front, you get a dual camera setup at the back. It comprises of 13 MP + 2 MP sensor. For selfies, you get a 25 MP snapper.
The Realme U1 is 4G VoLTE handset with dual SIM support. The phone packs in 3500 mAh battery. The phone will go on sale starting December 5. The Realme U1 with 3 GB RAM is pegged at Rs 12,000. For the 4 GB RAM variant, you will have to spend Rs 14,500.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets