03:19 18th Nov, 2018
Oppo A7 Comes With A Waterdrop Notch Display
The mid-range phone is powered by a Snapdragon 450 chip.
Oppo has added another handset to its ever-expanding line-up. Dubbed the A7, the phone comes with a classy design and impressive screen-to-body ratio of 88 percent. The phone comes in Fresh Pink, Lake Green, and Amber Gold.
The Oppo A7 features a 6.2-inch HD+ screen. It features thin bezels and a waterdrop notch to accommodate a front-facing camera. The phone is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 450 chipset. You get 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage.
In the photography department, the phone offers a 13 MP rear camera with a secondary 2 MP sensor. For selfies, you get a 16 MP snapper. The phone has a fingerprint sensor on the back. It draws power from a 4230 mAh battery.
The Oppo A7 has been announced for China and is expected to hit the stores on November 22. It is pegged at 1599 yuan, which roughly translates to Rs 16,500.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets