22:39 31st Oct, 2018
The Nubia X Features A Secondary Display On Its Back
The phone features a Snapdragon 845 chipset and dual camera setup.
Chinese phone maker, Nubia has announced an interesting handset, Nubia X in China. The company's flagship smartphone sports two touchscreen displays. The seondary touchscreen is embdedded into the back panel.
The phone also comes with two fingerprint sensors placed on either side of the smartphone. The company claims that the phone uses machine learning for seamlessly switching display content between the main and secondary screen.
The smartphone is powered by the Snapdragon 845 chipset. The 18W fast charging technology enabled 3,800 mAh battery fuels the smartphone. The Nubia X features dual camera with 16 MP and 24 MP sensors. The camera supports AI scene recognition, 240 fps slow-motion video, and HDR. Since the phone has a screen on the back, it does not have a front facing camera. Not bad considering that you get to shoot selfies with a main camera.
Currently, the Nubia X is only available in China. The pricing details are as follows:
- 6 GB RAM + 64 GB storage
Deep Gray, Black Gold – 3,299 Yuan (approx. Rs 35,000)Sea Blue – 3,399 Yuan (Rs 36,000)
- 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage
Deep Gray, Black Gold – 3,699 Yuan (Rs 39,000)
Sea Blue – 3,799 Yuan (Rs 40,400)
- 8 GB RAM + 256 GB storage
Black Gold – 4,199 Yuan (Rs 45,500)
Blue Gold – 4,299 Yuan (Rs 45,700)
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000