Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
02:24 13th Sep, 2018
Apple Retains The Ugly Notch Design For iPhone XS And XS Max
The devices pack-in more powerful A12 Bionic chipsets.
Tim Cook, inside Steve Jobs theatre, showcased the next iteration of the iPhone. Dubbed as the iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max, these are next gen smartphones from the Cupertino company.
First up, the iPhone Xs features a 5.8-inch OLED screen. With pixel dimensions of 2436 x 1125 pixels. It is powered by the new A12 Bionic chipset. Its is a 64-bit 7nm SoC (System on Chip). It also features an M12 motion co-processor. The phone will come in 64 GB, 256 GB, and 512 GB storage variants.
It sports a dual camera setup, which compsrises of 12 MP sensor with a telephoto lens. It comes with Optical Image Sabilisation (OIS). The phone features 4K video recording at 60 fps. Fro slefies, you get a 7 MP front camera. Biometrics are backed by TrueDepth camera.
On the other hand, the iPhone XS Max features a larger 6.5-inch screen. Rest of teh specs remain the same save for the higher capacity battery.
The iPhone XS and XS Max will come with a secondary eSIM support in select markets. The iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max will be available in 64 GB, 256 GB and 512 GB capacity models in space gray, silver and a new gold finish starting at $999 and $1,099, respectively.
Customers will be able to pre-order iPhone Xs and iPhone Xs Max on September 14, with availability on September 21, in more than 30 countries. India will be in the second wave of countries where these devices will launch on September 28.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000