04:52 05th Sep, 2018
Moto G6 Plus To Land In India On September 10
Motorola will be hoping to recreate the success of its original Moto G.
Motorola India Twitter handle has confirmd that the company will introduce the Moto G6 Plus in India on September 10.
The Moto G6 Plus was announced earlier this year. The phone sports a 5.9-inch Full HD+ screen. Like most phones these days, you get the aspect ratio of 18:9. At the core is a mid-range Snapdragon 630 chipset. The phone comes in 4 GB and 6 GB RAM variants.
On the software side of things, the Moto G6 Plus offers Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box. The phone features a dual camera with 12 MP main and 5 MP secondary sensor. The 8 MP selfie camera has an LED flash to keep a company.
The phone has water repellent nano coating. It is in no way waterproof though. The handset draws power from a 3,200 mAh battery, which supports Turbo charging tech. For the pricing details, you will have to wait till September 10.
Technology News | Technology Finance News
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000