Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:29 13th Aug, 2018
Oppo R17 Comes With The Least Obtrusive "Notch"
The phone is expected to launch on August 18.
The Oppo R17 has surfaced in China. As per the listing, the R17 will feature an "in display" fingerprint sensor. It also hints at the August 18 launch date.
The Oppo R17 is powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 670 chipset. It packs in a whopping 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. It comes with 8GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. It features a 6.4-inch screen with 19:9 aspect ratio. It offers Full HD+ resolution.
In the camera department, you get a dual camera at the back. It comprises of 16 MP + 25 MP sensors. The Oppo R17 features a 3500 mAh battery with VOOC Flash charge technology. The price displayed on the page is said to be a placeholder. SO, we will have to wait till August 18 for more details.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000