05:07 14th May, 2018
Oppo Realme 1 Specifications Surface Online
The device is expected to launch on May 15.
Oppo has teamed up with Amazon to launch its sub brand Realme in India. The first phone under this moniker, the Realme 1 has already got a dedicated page on Amazon India. The images reveal that the upcoming phone shares uncanny resemblance with the Oppo A3. But, there was hardly any information regarding the Realme 1's specifications, until now.
Twitter user @bang_gogo_, which a decent track record, has spilled the beans on the Oppo Realme 1. It claims that the phone sports a 6-inch Full HD IPS screen. It has 18:9 aspect ratio. The phone will be powered by MediaTek MT6771 chipset. It may pack in 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage.
As per the speculation, the phone will sport a 13 MP rear camera and 8 MP selfie camera. The device will lack a fingerprint sensor. The Realme 1 will launch on May 15 and will be available exclusively via Amazon India.
Technology News | Technology Finance News
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000