01:02 29th Apr, 2018
Rumour Roundup: LG Upcoming Flagship Smartphone G7 ThinQ
Here's what we know about its design and specs.
LG’s recent flagships such as the G6, V30, and V30+ failed to make money for the Korean smartphone giant. Now, the eyes are set on the upcoming flagship G7 ThinQ that may spearhead LG’s resurgence in the phone market. If sources are to be believed the launch is imminent and could happen anytime next week.
Evan Blass, known for its exceptional track record in providing accurate leaks, posted a picture of the upcoming LG flagship. Based on that, we can assume that the phone comes with a premium glass and metal body with a display notch and a slim bezel below the screen. The rear gets the vertically stacked dual cameras and a fingerprint sensor below. The G7 ThinQ will sport a 6.1-inches (1440 x 3120 pixels) FullVision MLCD+ display with brightness of 1,000 nits and a 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
As per the Geekbench listing, the LG G7 ThinQ (model number LGE LM-G710) is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC and comes with 4GB of RAM onboard. Its 2,312 single-core score and 8,979 multi-core score suggests this device will be at par with the other flagship devices of 2018. On the optics front, there is a 16MP dual rear camera with f/1.5-aperture, LED flash, Laser Autofocus and an 8MP front camera with a wide-angle lens for selfies and video calls. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo with LG UX on top.
This is some of the preliminary information about the device. We shall know more about the device once it breaks cover next week.
Technology News India
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000