01:04 26th Apr, 2018
Vivo Launches Y53i With A 'Made In India' Tag
The 4G VoLTE phone comes with a 5-inch screen.
Vivo has launched its new budget smartphone, the Y53i. The successor to its Y53 smartphone comes in a lone Gold variant and is priced at Rs 7990. The Chinese brand claims that this model is 'Made in India'.
While devices in this price category are transitioning to fullscreen 18:9 aspect ratio displays, the Vivo Y53i sticks to the conventional aspect ratio with thick bezels. It sports a 5-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) IPS LCD display. It is powered by a quad core Snapdragon 425 processor. The phone offers a 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal storage. It can be expanded via a microSD card slot.
On the photography front, the Vivo Y53i is equipped by an 8-megapixel rear facing camera and a 5-megapixel selfie-snapper. The device lacks a fingerprint sensor. But, instead you get a fancy 'Face Unlock' feature. Other specifications include Dual-SIM with 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, and GPS. The Vivo Y53i runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box and is powered by a 2500 mAh battery.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000