23:58 23rd Apr, 2018
Asus Takes On The Redmi Note 5 Pro With Its Zenfone Max Pro (M1)
The device features a 6-inch Full HD screen and dual camera setup.
Asus has brought its A-game to the table with the Zenfone Max Pro (M1). The new phone gives Xiaomi's Redmi Note 5 Pro a run for its money. The Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1) comes with a metal build and a fingerprint sensor at the back. It sports a fullscreen 5.99-inch Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 18:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by a 1.8 GHz octa-core Snapdragon 636 processor.
It comes with a dedicated microSD card slot which takes up to 2 TB. On the optics front, it comes with 13 MP+ 5 MP dual camera sensors at the rear where the former is an RGB sensor and the latter is the depth sensor. The front gets an 8-megapixel selfie snapper accompanied by an LED flash light.
The handset gets a 3.5 mm audio jack, 5-magnet loudspeaker and a bundled passive sound amplifier to enhance the multimedia experience. Asus has moved away from its ZenUI for this handset as it comes loaded with stock Android 8.1 Oreo out of the box. The massive 5000 mAh battery is the backbone of this fairly powerful device and comes coupled with fast charging which promises to charge the device in 3 hours.
The Zenfone Max Pro (M1) is aggressively priced at Rs 10,999 for 3 GB RAM + 32 GB storage version and Rs 12,999 for 4 GB RAM + 64 GB variant. Moreover, for folks frustrated with Xiaomi’s flash sales, this Asus mid-ranger will be readily available on Flipkart starting from May 3. It comes in Deepsea Black and Gray.
ShowBox | Technology News
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000