Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
02:31 28th Mar, 2018
Oppo F7 Is Poor Man's iPhone X Priced At Rs 21,990
The phone offers a horrible screen notch to imitate the latest iPhone.
Many sensible people hated the aweful notch on the iPhone X. However, like a sheep herd Android manfacturers are tunring this bad design into a trend. The latest addition to this madness is the Oppo F7.
The selfie-focused phone boasts of a 25 megapixel front-facing snapper. It is powered by gimmicky Beauty 2.0, which is said to be powered by AI (Aftificial Inteligence). The rear camera has a 16 MP sensor with f/1.8 aperture.
The dual SIM phone supports 4G VoLTE. It covers other connectivity essentials such as dual band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, and GPS.
The Oppo F7 is priced at Rs 21,990. For the special edition variant with 6 GB RAM, you will have to shell out Rs 26,990. The phone will be made available through flash sale on April 2, 2018 on Flipkart.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000