20:14 04th Jul, 2012
Micromax Superfone Aisha A52 Dual-SIM GSM Handset Launched For Rs 6000
Android 2.3 smartphone, with 3.2" display and Siri-like A.I.S.H.A., is an upgraded version of the Ninja A50.
Micromax has added a new dual-SIM GSM smartphone to its Superfone portfolio with the Android 2.3.6 (Gingerbread) handset Superfone Aisha A52. With this, the company now has seven devices in this category, including the A85, A75, A73, A78, A50, and A45. One of the main USPs of this phones is that it features A.I.S.H.A. (Artificial Intelligence Speech Handset Assistant), which is the company’s version of Siri. The phone is an upgraded version of the Superfone Ninja A50 with a 1 GHz processor as against 650 MHz. It features a 3.2" multi-touch capacitive screen and a 2 MP camera.
A.I.S.H.A. is a speech recognition software that is built into the phone, allowing it to understand what you speak, as the company claims. You should be able to use it to send messages, make calls, update your social network status, tweet, or even enquire about the weather, by just using your voice. Some of the other features include 3G, GPS, G-Sensor, Bluetooth 3.0, USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi. The 1280 mAh battery claims to provide talktime of up to 5 hours and standby time of 182 hours. While it supports expandable memory up to 32 GB via microSD card slot, the standard accessories does not include any memory card. However, we think that would be asking for too much for considering the low price at which this phone is being offered. The MRP of this phone is Rs 6000 and it is available in yellow, white, and black.
- Five Apps Every Doctor Must Have
- Top 5 Budget Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 (April 2016)
- Top 5 Budget Smartphones Under Rs 15,000 (April 2016)
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000 (April 2016)
- Top 5 Smartphones Under Rs 20,000
- Top 5 Selfie Smartphone Recommendations
- Top 5 Chromebooks Available In India
- Five Best Compact Cameras Under Rs 10,000
- 5 Best Free Photo Editing Apps On Android
- TV Recommendations Under Rs 40,000