21:47 18th Dec, 2017
Evidson Audio Launches B3 In-Ear Headphones For Rs 1,299
The earphone comes with Neodymium HD acoustic drivers and thermoplastic elastomers cable.
Evidson Audio, the Indian audio electronics startup, has introduced their lateearst offering in the form of B3 priced at Rs.1299 as part of the company’s ‘Make in India’ initiative.
The Evidson B3 in-ear headphones offer an exceptionally detailed music experience. Strong, consistent sound with rich bass ensures absolute listening enjoyment. Neodymium HD acoustic drivers deliver truly impressive sound. In-line high sensitivity microphone ensures switching to an incoming call is easy. The remote control helps to pause the music as required or skip forward to the next title.
According to a recent press release, the in-ear headphones comes with a high-grade Thermoplastic Elastomers cables that prevent cable clutter and ensure optimum signal processing. The thin smooth cable does not get tangled up even when the earphones are stored in a trouser or jacket pocket. The B3 headset comes with easy to replace silicone ear tips in three sizes ensuring a perfect fit and ensure enhanced listening comfort also over longer periods of time.
Driver Size : 9.2 mm
Rated Impedance: 16 Ω
Frequency Range: 20 Hz ~ 20 kHZ
Sensitivity: 108 dB at 1mW
Noise isolation : 24 Db
Platform supported: Android, RIM, Windows, iOS
Cable: 1.2 m
Plug: 3.5 mm
Weight : 12 gm
Colors: Blue, Red & Black
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000