22:05 16th Nov, 2017
Panasonic Launches P91 Smartphone For Rs 6,490
The smartphone features a multi-mode camera with 8 MP sensor on the rear panel.
Panasonic has today unveiled a new smartphone dubbed as P91 with a camera that features a multi-mode that lets you capture every mood in different modes and brilliant shots even in low light.
The smartphone is Panasonic’s latest offering in the successful P-series range. Packaged with a glossy finished body, P91 allows the user to access apps with simple gestures and actions. According to a press release, it detects simple actions like a tap or flip and stores it as commands.
The graphite film on the phone prevents the phone from heating and prohibits the damage of circuits. Priced at Rs. 6490, P91 is available at all authorized Panasonic outlets.
Technically speaking, the Panasonic P91 features a 5 inch HD IPS Display, 1.1 GHz Quad-Core Processor MT6737M paired with a 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM, which can expanded up to 128 GB via micro SD card. The device also features an 8 MP rear camera with flash and 5 MP front facing camera, while it also packs in a 2,500 mAh battery.
Commenting on the launch, Pankaj Rana, Business Head – Mobility Division, Panasonic India, said, “With P91 we aim to deliver exciting features and experience in an affordable price. Our new smartphone is a VoLTE device with high sound quality, non-hybrid sim slot and attractive glossy back finish. P91 is a smartphone which comes with style and assists our consumers on the go. It has smart gesture features which lets you assign particular feature for a certain app.”
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000