Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
15:34 13th Nov, 2017
Lenovo Launches Moto X4 In India For Rs 20,999
It features a dual camera setup and 3000 mAh battery.
Lenovo's Moto X4 has finally landed in India. The phone has been favourite among the Android purists that prefered no non-sense User Interface and competitive pricing. In the latest iteration, Lenovo is also adding fancy new dual camera tricks to its beloved Moto X franchise.
The phone comes with a precision-crafted glass and metal. Love it or loath it, but the contoured design is eye-catching for sure. The phone is also protected from accidental spills and splashes.
The phone features a 5.2-inch Full HD IPS screen. it comes with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. The Moto X4 is powered by 2.2 GHz Snapdragon 630 chipset. It has 4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage, and microSD card slot.
Lenovo offers a dual camera on the back. Its primary lens is 12 MP whereas the secondary one is 8 MP. The latter is used for capturing depth information. The camera is capable of 4K video recording. For selfies, you get a 16 MP shooter with LED flash.
The smartphone comes with a fingerprint sensor and 4GVoLTE support. Lenovo has stuck with the good-old 3.5 mm audio jack. The device draws power from its 3000 mAh battery. The Moto X4 is priced at Rs 20,999.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets