20:09 12th Oct, 2017
3D Renders Of Nokia 9 Leaked Online
The rendered images showcase a bump in the rear camera module with a vertical setup of two sensors.
It finally looks like Nokia is all set to tap the market with a perfect competitor for the Samsung Galaxy S8 with the upcoming flagship device Nokia 9. Now, 3D renditions of Nokia 9 are finally leaked in what seems to be collaboration between Compare Raja and @OnLeaks.
According to the leaked photographs, the Nokia 9’s camera module on the rear panel seems to be featuring a bump which peaks the device’s thickness at 8.9 mm. The camera module is arranged vertically, and the leaked images show it as a dual lens module. While we do not know particularly about the camera features, we expect it to be either 12 or 13 megapixels. Additionally, it seems like the smartphone would be featuring a very thin bezel design, thereby resembling to the Galaxy S8.
However, previous rumours have stated that the Nokia 9 would be featuring a 5.5 inch AMOLED Quad HD Display Panel, while under the hood, we may witness a Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 processor. If at all this turns out true, then there is no doubt that the smartphone would be competing with Galaxy S8, Note 8, and HTC U11. Rumours have also stated so far that the device would probably feature a 4 GB RAM and 64 GB / 128 GB internal storage options.
Here’s a 360 degree video of the 3D render of Nokia 9 as shared by CompareRaja and @OnLeaks:
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (May, 2017)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (May, 2017)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000